This article is designed for: User Type: Admins or Managers Device: Web Browser
This article covers:
- How to access the leave tab on a staff card
- How to add and approve leave on behalf of a staff member
- How to view archived leave of a staff member
- How to view staff leave balances (Xero integrated customers only)
How to access the Leave tab on the Staff card
1. Click on the Staff tab at the top of your ClubsHR screen, then select a staff member.
2. Click on the Leave tab on the popup window.
How to Add and Approve Leave on Behalf of a Staff Member
1. From the Leave tab of the Staff card, click the Plus (+) button in the top left of the tab.
2. A popup will display a date range, leave type and reason, which you can complete.
4. You will now see the leave added to the Staff card awaiting approval. If you approve the leave, you can click on the type of leave that needs changing and either click the red X or green tick to decline or approve the leave.
How to View Archived Leave of a Staff Member
1. From the Leave tab of the Staff card, click on the Archived tab.
2. You will be able to see all the approved and declined leave. The list will be scrollable and in order from most recent to oldest.
How to View Staff Leave Balances (Xero integrated customers only)
1. From the Leave tab of the Staff card, click on the Leave Balance tab.
2. You will be able to see the balance of all the leave categories allocated to the staff member in your Xero account.
NOTE: Leave is deducted from the balance in Xero once the leave is processed through payroll.