This article is designed for: User Type: Admins or Managers Device: Web Browser (Computer)
1. Click on the staff tab.
2. Hover over the employee you want to delete.
3. Click the X button.
4. A confirmation popup will be displayed. If they are rostered for shifts in a future roster, you will receive a warning on the popup explaining that their shifts will become unfilled. Click Delete to confirm.
5. If you received the warning mentioned above, don't forget to Update the Published Rosters to fill the shifts they were assigned.
1. Click on the Staff tab.
2. On the top right of your ClubsHR screen, click the Inactive button to reveal the deleted Staff.
3. Hover your mouse over the Staff you want to reactivate and click on the blue tick.