This article is designed for: User Type: Admins Device: Web Browser (Computer)
To speed up adding staff, you can import staff from CSV. Before you start, you need to download the CSV import template.
Downloading the CSV Import Template
1. Click on the Staff tab.
2. Click the Import Staff button to the top right of your screen.
3. Download the template by clicking the Download CSV Template HERE.
Populate the CSV file
1. Open the downloaded CSV file and populate all the fields. NOTE: The mobile number needs to be formatted with the country code like the examples in the screenshot below.
2. Once complete, save the file as a CSV. NOTE: It must not be saved in any other format for ClubsHR to accept the File.
1. If you are no longer on the import screen in ClubsHR, head back by clicking on the Staff tab, then the Import Staff button to the top right of your screen.
2. Either drag and drop the CSV file into the upload space or click then select the CSV file from the location you saved on your PC and click Open.
3. Click Upload.
4. Once complete, ClubsHR will generate a report similar to one of the two screenshots below. If staff aren't completed correctly, ClubsHR will display an Error message. In this case, you will need to go back, fix the CSV file and try again.
NOTE: The import will not be actioned until you confirm in the next step.
5. Once you are happy with the report of staff to be imported, click the Import button on the bottom right of the window. Staff will be notified on their email to log in and download the ClubsHR app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.