This article is designed for: User Type: Admins or Site Managers Device: Smartphone
1. Tap the Staff menu at the bottom of your screen. This view will display a list of all active employees on the account.
2. To add an employee, click the Plus (+) icon on the top right of the screen.
3. Add the employee information, including first name, last name, email and mobile number and tap Save.
The email address is required as this will be used to log in and receive email notifications. A mobile number, whilst not mandatory, is recommended as this will be used to send SMS notifications regarding rosters and shift updates.
1. Open the app and tap on Staff from the bottom of your screen.
2. Find the employee and tap on their name.
3. To delete the employee, click the Delete button within their profile. You will then need to confirm the action.
Once you do, the employee will be made inactive on your account. If the employee has rostered shifts in a future roster, their shifts will become Open Shifts which you will need to manually fill if required. Any pending or approved leave the staff member has will also be cleared from the system.