This article is designed for: User Type: All Users - Employees, Admins and Managers Access: Web Browser
This article covers how to stop ClubsHR emails from being missed when using Hotmail and Outlook.
Outlook and Hotmail are renowned for marking emails as junk even when they're not, including emails from ClubsHR. Unfortunately, this can cause issues for your employees as they may not receive email notifications and updates from ClubsHR. If you or your employees are not receiving emails from ClubsHR and have a Hotmail or Outlook account, follow the instructions below to fix the issue.
Option 1: Check to See if Emails are in the Junk folder:
1. Go to the Junk email folder.
2. Select an email from ClubsHR in the folder.
3. Right-click the email message, point to Junk and click Never Block Sender.
4. When you do this, you receive a "The sender of the selected message has been added to your safe sender's list" message.
5. We recommend you select Never Block Sender's Domain.
Option 2. Set ClubsHR Emails as Safe:
1. Start Outlook.
2. On the Tools menu, click Options.
3. On the Preferences tab, click Junk Email.
4. On the Safe Senders tab, click Add.
5. In the Add address or domain dialogue box, type clubshr.com and then click OK
Please do not hesitate to contact us by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book a free 15-minute video call with our ClubsHR Customer Success Team
- Live Chat: The blue 'question mark support button' to the bottom right of your browser
Alternatively, please contact your IT department.