This article is designed for: User Type: Admins or Managers Device: Web Browser (Computer)
This article covers how to set up Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for your account. If you want to learn how to use MFA as a staff member, please read Using Multi-Factor Authentication.
Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) is one of the most widely used standards in data security, helping to enhance protection against various methods of cyber attacks.
ClubsHR allows staff to enable MFA on their account if they have access to personally identifiable information of staff members or access to payroll information. This means anyone with an elevated level of permissions above Staff, including Assistant Manager, Manager, Payroll Manager or Admin.
If you would like to enforce MFA across your account, please contact support at email@example.com, and the team will be able to assist in enabling it across your team.
Click the following link for more information on the different Permission Levels.
NOTE: For customers connected to Xero, you will be prompted to turn on MFA, and once enabled, you cannot disable it. To comply with government legislative requirements, Xero must have MFA when accessing its data, including access to Xero data from app partners like ourselves.
Enabling MFA on your Account
Enabling MFA on your account will force all staff above the base level permissions of Staff to require MFA.
- To turn on MFA, click on your profile image in the top right of your ClubsHR screen and select Enable MFA.
- Check that your mobile number is correct, enter your Password and click Enable MFA.
- A confirmation message will appear; from now on, you must use MFA when signing into your account.
Disabling MFA on your Account
- To disable MFA for your account, click on your profile image in the top right of your ClubsHR screen and select Disable MFA.
- Click Disable MFA.
- A confirmation will appear to confirm it's completed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.