This article is designed for: User Type: All Users - Employees, Admins and Managers Device: Smartphone
This article covers how to view your rostered shifts, request a shift swap, get directions to work and add your shifts to your device's calendar from the ClubsHR iOS and Android apps.
For the ClubsHR web and smartphone apps, you can see shifts up to 3 months in advance if your employer has published rosters.
1. Tap My Shifts on the bottom of your screen.
2. Tap the Future tab.
Dates with blue ticks indicate shifts in the past.
Dates with blue dots indicate future shifts.
3. You can tap on a day to review the complete information regarding the upcoming shift.
Request a Shift Swap
If you have an issue being able to work any of your future shifts up to 48 hours before your shift (depending on your organisation's settings), you can request a shift swap.
1. Tap the Shift Swap button.
2. Leave a reason for the request.
3. Tap Request Swap.
Are you going to a new location? No problems!
1. Tap the Address button to see the address of the shift.
2. Tap on the Address if you want to open it in Maps to get directions.
Add to Calendar
If you want to add shifts to your smartphone calendar, tap Add Calendar, and you will be prompted to add the event to your smartphone calendar.