This article is designed for: User Type: Admins or Managers Device: Tablet
Sometimes managers may need to make last-minute changes to the roster, even calling employees on the phone to find someone extra to work. Rather than needing to edit the roster and republish, in this situation, managers can add additional employees directly via ClubsHR's Time Clock app.
NOTE: Only employees with manager permission level for the site can add employees via Time Clock.
1. Click the Plus (+) icon on the top right of the screen.
2. Find your name from a list of registered managers on the account.
4. If your account has more than one site, you must select the site you want to add the shift.
5. Select the position you wish to add from a list registered on youraccount.
6. Select the staff member you wish to add to the roster.
7. Set the estimated start and finish time of the shift. If you're adding a last-minute emergency shift, you may not know the exact start and finish times but enter what you expect these times to be.
8. Leave a comment to remember why this employee is added when you review payroll and tap Submit.
A confirmation window will appear to confirm the employee has been added. In addition, you will notice this employee, including site name, position, and expected start and finish times, will now be visible on the main screen.
The staff member will now be able to clock in.