This article is designed for: User Type: All Users - Employees, Admins or Managers Device: Tablet
This article covers how any user of ClubsHR can clock in or out of the ClubsHR Time Clock tablet app.
1. Find and click on your name or use the search bar.
2. Tap Clock In.
3. Enter your password and click Next.
4. If your trying to clock in or out for a shift outside your rostered time, you will be asked to enter a reason depending on the tolerance set on the account. This information is then recorded and available for managers to view when reviewing data for processing payroll.
If Photo Proof is enabled, the final step in clocking in is to ask employees to take a selfie via the tablet. This photo proof of their attendance is again recorded for managers to review as part of reviewing data for payroll.
6. Employees will know they have clocked in successfully when they see the confirmation window. The shift list will also have a green Clocked In banner on their shift, similar to the example below.
7. Clocking out follows the same workflow as above.