This article is designed for: User Type: Admins or Managers Device: Web Browser
With ClubsHR, there are two ways to assign employees to work in positions:
1. Bulk assigning via the Positions tab.
2. Assign employees one by one via the Staff tab.
We've detailed both options below.
1. Positions tab
You can assign staff to a position when you first create the position or when updating a position. Assigning staff from the positions tab is the quickest way when you want to assign multiple staff to the position at once.
1. Click the Positions tab.
2. Click on the position you want to assign staff.
3. Click on the Staff Working in this Position (+).
4. Select the staff you want to assign to the position, or if you want to select all staff, you can click the Select All staff button.
5. When done, click Update in the bottom right-hand corner to save the staff to the position.
6. Then click Save to save the position.
2. Staff tab
The second option is to assign employees to positions via their staff cards. Adding positions from the staff card is the quickest way when you want to assign multiple positions to a staff member.
1. Click on the Staff tab, then select an employee from your list.
2. Click the Positions <Name> Can Work (+) button.
3. A popup window will appear with your list of positions. Click to select the new positions you are assigning the staff member to be able to work.
4. Click Update to save the positions to the staff member.
5. Click Save on the staff card, and the staff member will appear in the list of qualified employees when rostering for the positions you have assigned.