This article is designed for: User Type: Admins & Payroll Managers Device: Web Browser (Computer)
ClubsHR integrates seamlessly with MYOB. Approved payroll data can be exported from ClubsHR as a .txt file and imported directly into MYOB.
Processing Payroll in ClubsHR
1. Select the Payroll tab on the top menu of your ClubsHR account.
2. Then, Select a Week and Select a Site.
This view shows several columns per day for every shift, including:
- Rostered Times
- Clock-in-out Times
- Auto Rounded Times
3. For each shift, you must select one option. If you want a custom time for payroll different from the Rostered and Clock-in-Out Times, you can type in the fields in the Custom column.
As you select, you will notice that the Approved Times, Estimated Cost and the Financial Summary table automatically calculate statistics, including labour cost, labour percentage, average pay rate and total hours. If you are a sales-based business, you can enter your ACTUAL sales results and know live what your labour percentage to sales is per day and for the week.
4. To enter sales targets, click on a day of the week and type into the $ field. Then repeat this for each day, adding your target for that day.
5. At the end of each row, you can view more information by clicking on the 'i' icon on the shift.
6. If you have any shifts that were not rostered, you can add them manually to payroll by clicking the Add Shift button.
7. If you want to exclude some employees from the exported payroll file, you can untick their records.
9. A popup will show the list of staff that have leave in the period. To approve the leave, you tick the staff member's leave, enter the number of hours to be processed and type in the name of the leave as per your MYOB account, then click Save.
10. If you need to come back to finish payroll later, you can click Save at any point. Once your reviews have been done and you are happy with the hours to be processed, click Process to proceed.
11. A new window will appear with summary information. To confirm, select Process Payroll.
12. On the Payroll Processed popup, click Download File. The TXT file will be Downloaded, and you can import it directly into your MYOB account.
Importing the Payroll to MYOB
To find out more about how to import into MYOB, please go to MYOB support.
The summary of the process is as follows:
1. Open the MYOB company file you want to import the timesheets into.
2. Start the import assistant via the File menu, and choose to import Timesheets.
3. Browse to select the ClubsHR file to be imported.
4. Leave the file format options at their default settings:
- The file format is Tab-delimited
- First-line/record is Header Record
- Match/identify cards by Emp. Co./Last Name
5. Select Auto Match to match the column headings automatically.
6. Complete the import process.
Your data will now be pulled into MYOB, and you can process your pays as usual.
If you haven't processed pay in MYOB before, it would be best to read over this article or contact MYOB for further assistance.